Look What I #AmReading! My MONTHLY READS @HeidiJoVT @AuthorKatyEvans

I haven't read as much as I would've liked this summer but I did discover two great series. Written by two authors I'd read before and enjoyed, it was impossible for me not to pick up these books when I came across them. They both have romance with so much more.

The Archer Brothers
Here with Me & Choose Me
McLaughlin, Heidi

Ryley Clarke has grown up with the military in her blood, with both parents serving their country.
Ryley knows the risks of being married to the military. But when the unthinkable happens, and her future husband is killed in action, Ryley can barely survive... until Evan's twin brother, Nate, helps her pick up the pieces.

After serving on a special mission with the military for six years, Evan Archer returns home to find the unthinkable - the love of his life, Ryley Clarke - engaged to his brother, Nate. With Nate on deployment, Evan needs to figure out what happened in his absence, and more importantly, how to win Ryley back from the man he once considered his best friend, but now thinks of as his rival.

Two brothers. One woman. One son. One choice. Lives ripped apart, shattered and rebuilt.

Evan and Nate Archer: Brothers, best friends, warriors and now enemies. Both in love with the same woman. Both determined to fight for what they want.


Manwhore series
Manwhore & Manwhore +1
Evans, Katy

Getting this close to Chicago’s hottest player can get a girl burned.

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.


Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I’ve become a hopeless Sinner.


What are you Reading?
Talk To Me... Make A Comment. What makes a book great for you?
Have you read these books yet? Did you enjoy them too?

Comments

Popular Posts