Her Web Master #BDSM on #Thursday13 @NormandieA

Normandie Alleman and Her Web Master present this week's Thursday 13.
A former psychologist, Normandie has always been fascinated by human behavior. She loves writing quirky characters that are all too human. Fiber arts, baking, and Pinterest are a few of her favorite pastimes. She lives on a farm with a passel of children, hunky husband, and a pet pig who’s crazy for Red Bull.

HER WEB MASTER
An online connection.
Masked by anonymity.
No cameras. No pictures.
Curiosity ignited to intrigue.

I thought I knew what I was getting into, but had no idea how far we would go...

My intention was to test the waters, dip my toe in the wading pool. Instead I surrendered to the world of seduction and submission as he submerged me--body, mind, and soul--into an ocean of eroticism.

Emails, texts, and hidden identities, were one thing. But now, coming face-to-face with the mystery man, the star of my fantasies, both terrifies and completely thrills me. If all goes according to plan, he will intensify the exquisite bond we share by transporting me to that glorious intersection between agony and ecstasy. If not, everything we've built will come crashing down around us, destroying my dreams in the process.

Either way, there is no going back. Because I want more. Much more.
He always says, "For every ounce of pleasure, a price must be paid."
And I am going to pay...

Warning: If you’re not a fan of dirty talk or dominant alpha males, “Her Web Master” may not be for you, but if you're looking for a filthy online boyfriend who will make your toes curl, meet Sophie’s mysterious Dom.
13 Sentences from Her Web Master
I was excited yet anxious because this would be my first meeting with my lover.

Our first meeting face-to-face. 
He’d left strict instructions for me to sit at the table he reserved for us. He requested I sit with my back to the entrance. This tricky move on his part allowed no way for me to see him as he entered. If his intention was to control and torture me, it was working. A loose strand of hair tickled my cheek, so I tucked it behind my ear. My hair wasn’t choosing this inopportune moment to misbehave. It always misbehaved. 
I watched for the waiter, again wanting that drink, but as much as I hated being outside my comfort zone, I loved the naughty, decadent feeling I got from doing something simply because my Master told me to. When I submitted to his demands, I stepped outside my safe little world, the one where my ex-husband ignored me for years, where all my friends had children, where I felt inconsequential. With him I wasn’t invisible. He relied on me.

Sure it was for things of a sexual nature, but to me, that was something, and I felt fulfilled for the first time in ages.
Available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01770ILLA as part of Kindle Unlimited.

If you’d like up to the minute new release info on Normandie’s books text RACYREADS to 24587. Or connect with her on these sites:
Twitter at https://twitter.com/NormandieA
Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/NormandieA
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NormandieAlleman
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NormandieAlleman/posts
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6893037.Normandie_Alleman

Comments

Popular Posts